Estate planning isn’t only for the wealthy or those who have minor children. Anyone who cares what happens to their property when they pass away needs an estate plan.
Borg Law Group has a well-deserved reputation as a leader in innovative estate planning with over a decade of experience. The firm extends beyond ordinary trusts, wills, and other common estate planning documents.
No matter how complex your needs or how sensitive your personal needs are, your estate plan is a personal matter and one our firm can clearly prepare so it can easily be set into place on your behalf.
Estate planning that can include the following:
- Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Burial/Cremation Instructions
- Homestead Declarations
- Probate filings
- Advising fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates and trusts
- Pre-marital/post-marital agreements and cohabitation agreements